PUBLIC RELATIONS IN THE DIGITAL AGE
Media relations in the digital age can be perplexing. Whether your business is B2B or B2C, having a strong public relations strategy is essential.
If you don't have someone on your team handling PR full time, here are just some of the reasons you might want to engage an outside PR consultant, either to shore up gaps, or as part of your long-term marketing strategy:
- Create awareness of your products & solutions
- Establish key messages and media FAQ responses
- Fortify your executives with a media training intensive
- Improve the personal brand of your leadership team
- Put together a compelling digital press kit (DPK)
- Use SEO optimized press releases to drive traffic and leads
- Take advantage of missed opportunities to tell your brand story
- Establish media relationships ahead of key business milestones
- Prepare for the unexpected with crisis protocols
Savvy PR can be extremely cost effective and deliver long-term value to your business. Contact us with the form at right to discuss the opportunities waiting for your brand. You may also be interested in using press releases as a component in your overall content marketing and search engine optimization plan.